The Platform Design Masterclass is a moment of training and strategic thinking at the same time: two days in which you will learn - either independently or as a team - to use the Platform Design Toolkit, the most comprehensive set of tools for the design and prototyping platform strategies, used by thousands of practitioners around the world.
You’ll be able to apply it directly to your product, a process or whole organization, a new service, a startup idea or to explore a market that you care about.
After building your strategic vision, you will prepare an implementation plan to validate your idea of platform and test it through a lean prototyping approach that will avoid mistakes and waste of energy and money.
These two days will:
This workshop is designed for:
- Managers who deal daily with innovation in companies large and small, who need to create new products and have to deal with restricted investment capacity;
- Startuppers who, individually or in teams, want to work to create their hypothesis of product and market and then quickly begin validation;
- Designer and Consultants who want to learn how to master a set of design tools that are simple to apply, to design effective strategies that are in line with the times;
- Community managers from digital platforms or even collaborative spaces such as incubators, makerspaces, coworkings;
- Public officials and social entrepreneurs who want to understand how to increase the social impact of collaborative services with less investment.
The masterclass participants will:
- Learn how to use the entire Platform Design Toolkit
- Produce a clear and shareable strategy for their own project idea, based on the full set of Platform Design Toolkit canvases.
- Prepare the execution of a validation and prototyping phase to create the platform strategy MVP
Book your tickets
Delivered by Simone Cicero, founder of the Platform Design Toolkit